The Department of Buddhist Studies is looking for 1 project teacher 1. Date of Appointment:
(1) Those who do not have a teaching certificate will be employed from August 1st 2023 at the latest, due to the external review process
2. Expertise and qualifications:
(1) Doctoral degree related to Buddhist studies
(2) Required expertise: Tibetan Buddhist literature and thought, or contemporary Tibetan studies, as well as the ability to teach the language of the Tibetan Buddhist scriptures
1) Expertise in the required fields, a doctoral degree or higher, or a teaching certificate above the assistant professor level
2) Those with relevant research publications and teaching experience will be preferred.
3) The ability to teach in Chinese is preferred.
3. Documents to be submitted (please place in the order given):
(1) Resume (please download and complete the attached resume form)
(2) Copies of relevent qualifications and docmentation of experience
(3) Academic publications (or a list of publications)
(4) A plan for courses you wish to teach
Interested parties should send the required documents to the Personnel Office, No. 700, Fagu Road, Jinshan District, New Taipei City by December 26st 2022. Please indicate on the envelope the position you are applying for. Those who do not pass the preliminary evaluation will not be notified.
Contact Information: Mr.Tsai
Tel: +886-2-24980707 ext. 5417